Daniel Ford International www.dfint.com a subsidiary of DF & Co. has developed a service that is entirely focused on the buyers needs within the London property market. Most agents offer services exclusively tailored to sellers, however, we believe that the buyer should also have a strong representation. We are dedicated to helping you acquire the property you want at the best price whilst saving you precious time and energy. Our service is designed to manage the entire acquisition process for you and provide you with the direction and assistance you require when buying renting or investing in London property. We have a fresh and energetic approach offering you the very best in one-to-one customer service.
We provide a specialized service for both local and international buyers. We aim to
1. Get the right advice from day 1.
2. Present you with the best market opportunities within your search criteria.
3. Make the process as time efficient and productive as possible.
Our strategic approach to finding you the right property begins with a meeting to identify your requirements. Here we discuss the areas of London that are of interest to you and establish exactly what type of property you wish to acquire. Our experienced team of client managers then pinpoint a selection of properties for you to consider.
Once you have selected your choice of properties, we’ll organize a seamless tour of viewings for you providing you with information you need to make an informed decision throughout.
We also undertake negotiation on your behalf if you find the property yourself or are buying from friends or relatives.
Note: Not all properties are listed by Estate Agents in the Open Market due to various reasons, you can benefit from our strong network by instructing us today.
Can we be of Service to you?
Whether buying or renting your new home or acquiring a prime investment property, we can manage the entire process for you. We provide you with the rest of mind and confidence that comes with knowing that you have explored the entire market before choosing your next property. In the process we aim to save you time and energy.
Our service is tailored to cater for the needs of all our clients including:
1. Non- UK residents who are visiting and want their own property will find our services extremely beneficial. We’ll provide you with a fast track to your ideal home or investment by enabling you to bypass the lengthy education process that is required to understand the nuances of buying in the different areas of London.
2. High net worth global investors keen to invest in the dynamic London real estate market. We’ll advise you on the best buy-to-let investments available and aid with the process of acquiring those properties at the right price. We also assist in the pre and post-acquisition process, introducing you to the leading tax and legal specialists, mortgage advisors and building contractors in order to help you maximize on your UK investments. Once a property is secured, we ensure the smooth running of ownership providing a range of management services designed to make life that little bit easier for today’s busy global investor.
3. U.K residents looking to buy in particular blocks or location can benefit greatly from our strong network.
4. Churches and organization requiring buildings with the relevant use like D1, D2 etc have benefitted from our service from acquisition, finance to planning approval.
It's often thought that buying or selling property by auction is complicated and risky and should only be attempted by experienced property investors, developers or builders. However, nowadays auctions are a popular way for many people to move home, find a DIY project or a buy-to-let investment.
At Daniel Ford International www.dfint.com
we actively monitor and participate in Residential and Commercial property auctions in the London area. Whether you are a novice or a seasoned professional we can provide advice, information and representation about all aspects of buying and selling at auction.
Our Overseas buyers have been impressed by Daniel Ford International’s success rate at various auctions like Allsops, Savills and Barnard Ross, we undertake the process from pre assessment, bidding and post auction liaison with solicitors to ensure a smooth completion.